Sunday, November 15, 2009

Life is a Highway

Ever heard the song , Life is a Highway ? I am sure most everyone has, and everyone holds a different meaning of the song. To me the song is describing this world to a tee! "Life is a highway, I want to ride it all night long, I am going my way and I wanna drive it all night long". This line has many, many meanings of what it could mean to lots of people , but to me , we all are just in a temporary place , until we get home. This place has many obstacles and challenges along the way to our home, but know we can get through it all. I sometimes wonder why we are brought here just to die, but it isn't that at all, were placed here all for a reason, some reasons differ from others. I believe my purpose here is to help others and be of kind heart, just show others the greatness of happiness and joy. I often get down , but soon realize How blessed I truly am, and never knowing how others are feeling or what they may be going through , I simply smile at them. I have had many people comment on my smile, some ask why I smile a lot, it isn't always because I am happy, but because I want others to be lifted , and hope one day when my day is bad, someone just might give me a smile back.

No comments:

Post a Comment